Monday, October 1, 2007

The Avatar

I think the Yahoo! Avatars are really cute. I have had a Yahoo! account for a long time, but actually today was the first time I created an Avatar because I thought it was a little silly. Surprisingly it was fun for me. I think it would have a been a little better if there was a slighter larger range of skin colors as an ethnic person I did not find a shade that I felt reflected my complexion. When choosing the clothing I think it would be more entertaining if the clothing was placed in a retail setting that had the different garment pieces in sections. People could dress their Avatar in lots of different selections in a dressing room similar to what is seen on the H&M website. Your favorite selections could then be stored in your personal closet that one could refer to often when they chose and wanted to change the outfit of their Avatar. These changes would make the Avatar more hands on and make someone return often to come back often to change the look of their Avatar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's fun and cute as well!

good suggestions! Esp about the personal closet!